I've been loaned a W3NQN bandpass filter setup that uses an Array
Solutions FM6 switch box controlled by a KRC2 connected to the Aux Bus
of my K3. Everything seems to work fine on 160-10M, with those bands for
which there are no filters being bypassed, but 6M doesn't get through
the switching network.  There's a KRC2 config utility that I've
downloaded and installed, and it fails to show any options for 6M other
than for analog voltage band-decoding.  It does tell me that I have the
latest version of the KRC2 firmware installed.

Documentation on using the KRC2 and the config utility is something that
only the programmer's mother could love. It refers to maps, but doesn't
tell me how to set up those maps to cover 6M. Can anyone help me get
this running by some means other than adding switches to bypass the
switching matrix entirely?

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC