Chris -

Several possibilities occur to me:

Assuming you don't remove any portion of any circuit trace (Duh!), I
would suggest an Adel "nibbler".  It is designed for metal work,but
works well on circuit boards.  It is essentially a  hand-powered shear
that removes a small "bite" of material about 1/16" by 1/4" each time it
operates.   If used carefully, it can make very precise holes and slots,
and of course shorten material as well.  It does require a minimal
amount of clearance to operate.  It will accommodate material up to
perhaps 3/32" thick, so circuit board should fit OK.

Lacking that,  the next thing I might try is to mount the BL2 on a piece
of scrap wood (as a handle), and VERY carefully and SLOWLY  trim away
the excess material using a band saw or jig saw.  Keep your fingers well
away from the action, of course.  It is important to have something
large enough to grip (the piece of scrap wood) so that if the saw tries
to grab the material, you won't lose control, causing possible injury
and almost certainly ruining your BL2 in the process.

Personally, I would use my milling machine, but not everyone has access
to one of those.   However, many model railroad enthusiasts,  R/C
airplane pilots,  and other hobbyists do have small machines, so ask
around. Your local hobby shop may have some names of people that are
amenable to helping others.

I have done these sort of modifications many times on various boards and
assemblies, and with a little care you can  end up with exactly what you
want.

As a last thought - I would stay away from any sort of sheet metal ships
or similar tools around PC boards.  In my experience, attempting to use
these types of tools carries a high risk of causing cracks and splits in
the board.

- Jim, KL7CC