I agree with Ken Alexander VE3HLS.  My mail program has a decent filtering
system.  Since this reflector has such diverse topics .... I have taken the
trouble of making filters for those of special interest to me (conversely
.... helping me avoid those that are not) which only takes a minute of my
time.  I use the now free program Eudora with the result I don't have to
deal with topics that don't interest me.  Beside, there is so much traffic
on the reflector that it can be tedious going through everything.

As Ken mentioned, I now have a filter for topics containing KX3 .... as it
interests me.  So give it a try.

Jim Dunstan

VE3CI