Hello Group,

In Feb 2011, I asked an OT question in this reflector about tourist information
of New York City (NYC).  I got a lot of responses.  As a collection of your
wisdom, I visited the following places in NYC after I left Dayton:

Metropolitan Museum of Arts
Central Park
Museum of Modern Arts
Grand central station
New York Public Library
Empire state building
Rockefeller Observation deck
United Nations
Walls street
China Town
State of Liberty - a 2 hour cruise line tour along the coast line of Manhattan
area
Times square - broadway - to watch Phantom of the Opera
World Trade Centre site

Time is really short and I have no time to visit University of Columbia and
Museum of Natural History.

NYC is a really lively city with a well mix of old and modern buildings.
Thanks to all your advice and I enjoyed my trip very much.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC