For those that don’t know about the new K3 guide by KE7X check out the link in
this message.  Fred has done an outstanding job of explaining many of the
intricacies of the K3 that have puzzled me.  Block diagrams and step by step
instructions on just about every facet of operation are really helpful.  Fred’s
guide doesn’t replace the K3 manual by any means but it sure  has helped me
determine if I have my K3 set up properly for what I am trying to accomplish.
I have no financial interest in this product but thought reflector members
might like to know about this new offering.

Todd, WA7U

http://www.ke7x.com/home/guide-to-the-k3