*Adjust Clock Sync Interval (windows 7) *

The time interval of the update is set at 7 days. This can be changed in
the registry:

   1. Start the *Registry Editor*
   2. Go to *HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services
      \ W32Time \ TimeProviders \ NtpClient \*
   3. Double-click the *SpecialPollInterval* value, and change the Base
      of the *Value data* to *Decimal*
   4. Now change the *Value data* to the time interval you desire,
      noting that the time is given in seconds (so for 1 day the value
      would be *86400*,
      while the default (7 days) is *604800*
   5. Close the registry editor

I set my Windows 7 interval at 3600 (1 hour).

73s, Twan - PA0KV