My late wife and I were RVing through Colorado and while in Ft. Collins, I
called up NBS (as it was called then) and asked whether I could tour the
facility.  Whoever answered the telephone informed me that they didn't give
tours or allow access, but he did say that there were some contractors doing
some work and the gate just happened to open:-)

Wes  N7WS