HI Ray,

Its nothing personal.  And its not the hassle really.   After getting
stiffed three times on sales for various reasons (I really believe that
there was fraud involved in at least one case)  I just can't afford to sell
things to people over seas.  Granted it wasn't fellow hams but its just
easier to say no then try and make exceptions.

If you have a large enough business I suppose you have some kind of business
insurance against these types of losses but for private parties the
insurance provided by USPS and others is just inadequate and the risk too
great.

--
Thanks
Jon