mc,

There is no relationship between power output (measured at the transmitter
end) and the antenna length.  Any antenna will radiate, and all the power
produced by the transmitter is radiated - losses may occur most anywhere
(and everywhere) in the system, in the feedline, in the ohmic
characteristics of the antenna, in losses due to absorbsion by objects near
the antenna.  We normally don't consider the losses by absorbtion until the
frequency is well above the HF bands because it gets worse as the frequency
increases (feedline loss does too).  Part of the answer depends on how every
part is matched to the other parts.

The RF power radiated by the antenna will be the power produced by the
transmitter minus the power absorbed by all the loss contributors - so the
real answer to your question is that it all depends on your specific antenna
system.  The antenna, its positioning, and the feedline are all a part of
your antenna system, and must be considered together.

73,
Don W3FPR