Ed,

The fact that your voltage on 80 meters goes from 6 volts to something
below 2 volts may indicate a problem with varactors D23 through D26 (the
group of 4) - check to be certain they are MV209 and that all are
correctly oriented and well soldered.
Check the orientation and soldering of D21 and D22.
Next check the soldering of relays K13, K14 and K15 - make certain you
did not miss soldering pin 1.
Then check the values of C71 through C75.
Schematic for the RF board sheet 1 shows the VFO range select area, and
the Relay Table and VCO Table shown on the K2 Schematic Key page may be
required to check the operation of the relays for each band and the
capacitors used for each band.

Since you have 8 volts at R30 on bands other than 80, make certain you
do not have any solder bridges between pins of the relays - be certain
C72 is the correct 270 pF value (marked 271).

You may have to re-do the 80 meter adjustment of L30 and/or T5 if you
change anything.  Always check the 80 meter band first and then the
other bands.

73,
Don W3FPR