The net was small in number of participants, but signals seemed better to me
than last week.  QSB remains an issue, however.  Lyle, KK7P, checked in on a
KX3, s/n 2.  He wasn't that strong but sounded good.  A nice teaser.  We had
19 participants over a 24 minute period.  See you next week.

Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
N6JW            John            CA      K3/K2   936/3290
KE4WY           Jim             KY      K3      4846
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
N9XFD           Ric             WI      FT857
K1ZW            Larry           NC      K3      5185
AK4IK           Ian             GA      K3      281
N1YX            Igor            MA      K3      4653
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5208
W6VY            Bob             CA      K3      2765
WO1I            Dick            MA      K3      911
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
AE5JD           Bart            TX      K3      2106
KB3FBR  Joe             PA      K2      6178    QRP
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
KK7P            Lyle            WA      KX3/K3 2/3036
K7VED           Gary            WA      K3      4628
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P