My K2 has 0.1uV sensitivity for 10 dB signal to noise on 10m with
pre-amp on, or 0.16uV with pre-amp off. The K2 has quite low gain
compared to many radios and often needs the pre-amp switched in for the
higher bands, also have you checked the alignment?

There are various tables of measurements on my web site at:
http://www.astromag.co.uk/k2/

73 Dave, G4AON
K2 #1892, K3 #80