> So I did some research today and found this nifty program call DDUtil.

In spite of extensive research, I have yet to see DDUTIL working with
any rig other than Flex/PowerDSR.  There was certainly no support for
using any transceiver/protocol other than the Flex/PowerDSR when I last
reviewed the on-line information.  All of the available information
indicated an intent by the developer to move to tighter integration
with PowerDSR using the proprietary Flex protocols.

While it may be possible to make DDUTIL work with PowerSDR/IF and
LP-Bridge if one is using LP-Pan, it would be nice to see a fully
documented, functional installation of DDUTIL *alone* with the K3
and logging software such as WriteLog, N1MM Logger, Logger32, HRD,
DX4Win, DXLab Suite, etc.

Note: DXLab Suite can directly control a PW-1 using the "Secondary
Serial Port" function and the (discontinued) microHAM Band Decoder,
(current) microHAM Station Master, microKEYER II, DigiKeyer II and
MK2R/MK2R+ can regenerate CI-V data to control a PW-1 from the CAT
data of *any* supported transceiver.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV