On 6/7/2011 6:34 PM, george fritkin wrote:

> Seems to me there some on this reflector that do not know the
> difference between doing business with a Company and a
> Corporation.

  I'm puzzled.  For many years I have been a corporate officer of
  a "company" that once was a subsidiary of a corporation but is
  now incorporated by itself, and therefore a "corporation".  Our
  clients have done the same business with us in the same manner
  "before and after".

  What is the difference that you are referring to?

--  73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

    VP - General Counsel & Engineering Manager
    CSI Telecommunications Inc. - Consulting Engineers
    San Francisco, CA - Beaverton, OR