Hi Brian,

A Heathkit GC-1000 atomic clock (if you can find one) can be DC powered.

73,
John, no9v

-What I would love to see (I've searched and searched to no avail) is an
atomic clock with a nice LED display that is DC powered.

LED so it can been seen at night (or during a power outage), unlike most LCD
clocks which have a momentary backlight feature.

DC powered so it can run off of battery power or a shack DC power supply.

The closest I found was a called a "Dakar Rally Clock" which is a LED
DC-powered clock that mounts on the dash of offroad racing trucks.  No
atomic sync feature, though.

Perhaps a future Elecraft product?

73 N5BCN - Brian