Hi all,

I'm the proud new papa of Elecraft K3 #5495. I've been able to receive PSK31
via both the rear line-out and the rear speaker jacks. The line-out jack
appears to be at a fixed level, which is a little low, but the rear speaker
jack with volume control works just fine (that's the approach I used on my
Yaesu FT-890).

The problem is I can't get my MacBook to work with the VOX. I've tried the rear
line-in and the rear mic jacks, VOX Gain and LOW/HI MIC gain, all in DATA A.
Haven't tried USB mode though. And yes, the MacBook is putting out a PSK31
signal.

I'd really appreciate any helpful hints.
Thanks and 73, Don NA6Z