I am experiencing a problem trying to transmit PSK messages.  I had a friend
work with me to determine if I was transmitting both carrier and text.  The
carrier went out strong and solid but the text did not accompany the carrier.
I've checked the Codec settings, text and data setting and they are set
correctly.  The signal link and power meter indicated that I was transmitting
OK. But no text. I'm using ham radio deluxe version 5 and dm780.   Anybody have
any ideas how to overcome this issue?  I have a hearing problem so text is the
best form of communication for me.

WD4FTR