Hi Joe et al -

I've read the very informative notes from W8JI
http://www.w8ji.com/polarization_and_diversity.htm - and the previous
lengthy & sometimes heated thread of posts on this forum. Very interesting.

In the end of the day, it looks like some kind of voting system would be
required to take the 'good bits' from each stream of data (antenna).

At least with a mode like JT65a there is some hope of building that into the
software - there's even two decoders built in, if the signal fails on the B
decoder, the K decoder is tried - which is a voting system of sorts.

I think the relevant bit  of Joe Taylor's code is written in FORTRAN - so
I'd better go and brush up on COMPLEX*16 variables.

73 Julian