As explained offline to F5VJC, and as stated in my original post, there was
no criticism of Fred's work intended.

I wrongly assumed that a book was a book, and assumed that lulu was charging
VAT on books.  At least one assumption too many on my part (to satisfy those
who like to have a sly dig) and I was wrong.

I'm grateful to Ian, GM3SEK, for pointing out that a book isn't always a
book, especially when it's a download or on a CD.  I learned something
useful as a result of his response to my post.

Weather, taxes and politicians are the favourite gripes of true Brits and
it's just started raining here HI!

Finally, my sincere thanks to Fred for his labour of love.  My hope is that
we can all do it justice by learning more about the K3.

73 all.  Dave, G3TJP