I have to disagree on that one. 15 and 10m bands are hugely underutilized
these days even when there are decent openings. I will take what I get but
would certainly welcome higher sunspot activity with the better openings on
the higher bands. So far the current cycle is a dud. There was some glimmer
of hope earlier in the yeatr, but now it has leveled off again.

AB2TC - Knut