I'm clearing my shack of unused items including my backup K3 (in
anticipation of eventuallly adding a KX3 plus amp as my backup/portable
unit).  This K3 has barely been used but I've kept it up-to-date with all
relevant hardware mods (8 total) plus the latest firmware.  The only mods
not done are the DSP Upgrade and the Synthesizer Stiffener, neither of which
I felt were necessary.  Everything is in like new mechanical and electrical
condition.

All prices exclude shipping:

K3/100 #2183 plus KXV3  -  $1850 plus shipping ($2310 new)
Inrad #728 500 Hz 8-pole filter  -  $100 plus shipping ($130 new)
KFL3A-200 Hz 5-pole filter - $70 plus shipping ($90 new)

Filter choices depend so much on individual usage that I'm offering the base
unit without any filters but will give the purchaser first shot at the above
(installed and set up).  Whatever he does not want will be sold separately.

Please reply OFF-LIST ONLY via btippett at alum.mit.edu.

73,  Bill  W4ZV