Using WriteLog, I have noticed that it takes the P3 (in Fixed Tune mode) a
full 3 seconds to recover after clicking on a spot. This happens
consistently even if the spot is only a few KHz away from the present
frequency. The K3 changes frequency instantly but the P3 first freezes, then
the cursor jumps, then the screen shifts left or right, and then finally the
P3 unfreezes and displays new data.

This situation does Not occur in Tracking Mode.

I was wondering if this is P3 related or WriteLog related. Anybody else
seeing this in WriteLog or other programs?

73,
Mike K2MK