On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:38:08 -0500, you wrote:

>Going back through some notes here seems to indicate that once
>I downed HRD while meeting the one and only SSB group I enjoy cured
>the problem. Why it is so sensitive to only the AGC on/off I have not
>a clue. But I had it no more after that.

I have had this problem since I got my P3.

I'm mostly running RTTY and other digimodes and in contests it happens
1 or 2 times per hour, mostly while in TX.

When I switch off the P3, the problem disapper.

Today I loaded firmware 1.08 in P3 and then the problem occurs several
times per hour, just receiving.

I'm using HRD.
K3 firmware is 4.25
--
OV1A Jens

 Sent from my desktop PC with a nice big screen and a real keyboard.