The KPA500 is our first amplifier, and we set the bar very high for
engineering team:

- small size and light weight
- conservative 500-W rating
- excellent IMD performance
- seamless integration with the K3 (physically and electrically)
- instant band-switching with any transceiver and flexible I/O
- essentially zero added transmit noise (hence the linear supply)
- very fast CW breaking (matching the's K3's "QRQ" mode)
- exceptional reliability

I don't know of any other amp that meets all of the above criteria. Of
course your criteria may differ.

We're working hard to ensure that the KPA500 will be the best amp we
can deliver. We hope hope to build on this foundation in future
products.

73,
Wayne
N6KR