Gary - An upgrade to the KXV3A is necessary if you want to install the
K144XV internal 2 metre transverter.  As far I am aware there are no
other advantages over the more recent KXV3 units. In February 2008 a
small daughter board was fitted to the Rev.A KXV3 boards to improve
receiver antenna isolation. (RXA mod kit). Rev.B KXV3 boards have this
mod incorporated.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Gary Smith <g...@ka1j.com> writes

--