OK, I will make an offer to assemble those kits.  $25 each includes
1st class mail shipping to your US address.

Here is how it would have to work:
1) You order what you want or need from
http://www.wb3aal.com/Pages/K6XX/K6XXCWIndicatorKit.htm
2) Have the kit sent direct to my QRZ.com asddress (hopefully it will
name you as the purchaser - ask Ron to make certain of that).
3) Send your check for $25 to my QRZ.com address along with your address
and preferred sidetone pitch.
4) When I get the kit, I will assemble it, and if I have your check and
sidetone pitch, I will test and align it, and put it in the mail to you.

73,
Don W3FPR