I use PF1 for the SCANNOW macro, listed in the programmers reference
manual. It immediately starts scanning between the frequencies
displayed in VFOA and VFOB.

Note that even though PF1 and PF2 are "hold" buttons, by holding them
even a little longer than is necessary to activate them the "hold" is
transferred to the underlying SCAN macro key command. So a regular
hold on PF1 activates muted scanning (AF OFF) while a longer push on
PF1 will scan with AF ON.

I use PF2 to toggle CW QRQ.

M1 tap and hold are for quick access to AGC Threshold and AGC Slope
settings.

M2 for speaker on/off toggle. This has to be the most popular macro.
(Also have M2 Hold set for AF LIM, but I never use it.)

73,
Drew
AF2Z