Hi Roger,

I should have twigged that you were using a K3 not a K2, so many thanks to
Bruce N1RX for his comment.

The low power drive solution would be the best option IF you had the time,
provided of course that the IMD contributed by any additional amp if
required in the transverter was insignificant.

Good luck this weekend!

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD