I also ordered mine (a kit) on 4/6, and just received the "pre shipping
confirmation of order" request from Elecraft.  So, mine should be on it's
way in a few days or so.  Obviously there were a great many orders placed
early on, but they are making headway.  We don't know how many orders
Elecraft actually received, but I'd guess anyone who placed an order on, or
around that date, could probably start clearing space on their operating
table!

Dave W7AQK

=======
http://www.pctools.com/