Sorry. I shouldn't have said QSK relay.

I took out the KPA and popped the 10W jumper back in. The 12Khz squeal is
gone. I hear a little bit of clicking coming from the LPA board but nothing
that I would suspect is abnormal. Here's the slightest clicking I'm hearing
without the KPA installed (
http://alien.liltechdude.com/files/Recordings/Memo.mp3 )

I popped the KPA back in and changed the setting to KPA not installed and
still hear the 12Khz squeal and the louder 'clicking'. It sounds like it's
coming from either the KPA board or the KPAIO3 (the board the amp plugs
into)

Everything I have described can be heard using the audio files I posted.

AB3LS