I have a birdie at 50.09465 cw  normal not rev on a cold k3 and the one at
14.186. The latter being weaker and neither adding to the s meter. My shack has
no computers but a wal wart or two so I can confirm those two.
Auto notch has no effect.

I believe as Tom mentioned there is a method to remove them or that specific
frequency they are on ( not sure which) but I havnt been bothered enough by
them yet.

73
Mike R

Sent from my spy ring