Don't rule out the N3ZN keys made by Tony.  These are very nice machined
keys at more reasonable prices.  I have the QRP model which he has recently
updated and I will probably order one of them as well.  I have the earlier
version set next to the Begali Traveller.  The N3ZN is very compact and is
made of solid brass.  I like  switching back and forth between it and the
Begali.  I use both keys in parallel to the K3.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ