I suspect that it's the manager that should be replaced.

--- On Fri, 7/8/11, Jim Campbell <j...@w4bqp.net> wrote:

You should call or email the manager of the store and tell him/her this.
With unemployment as high as it is it should not be difficult to find
replacements. And the manager should be sure to tell the replacements
why they got the job.

Jim - W4BQP