I'm sure you know this but in ABS mode, be sure to turn both PREamp and
ATTenuator off.  And be sure to start with SMTR SC = 14 before adjusting
SMTR OF for S9 (adjust so it just turns to S9 coming from S8).  All of this
is in the manual but I'm just hoping you overlooked a step.

I doubt it's your XG2 but you never know!  I have the XG3 and my old XG1 is
within ~2 dB of it at 50 uV.  Using the latest RF Cal routine with the XG3's
-33 dBm output you can adjust the K3 so it reads perfectly at all levels in
ABS mode.

73 & GL!

Bill

Hi Bill - yes, RF Gain Calibration done first, and always zero beat.  I was