After seeing K6MGO's question about headphones for the hearing impared, I
though he and others may want to know how I get around my tingitus hearing
problem:

1)I feed a set of Shure SE 115 Sound Isolating earphones and a Heil Pro-Set
Plus into an ILUV i111 splitter with dual volume controls,  then into the front
phones jack of my K-3.

2)I first put on the Shure earphones and the the Heil headset over them. You
can then adjust both sets of phones to your liking as well as having phase
reversal. This gives me an isolation factor so good I cannot hear the phone
ring 2 feet away.

3)The two headsets do not touch each other, as the SE 115 buds are designed
with an angle, thus deeper fitting  the canal .  You must run the wires over
the top of your ears.  I find no exagerated discomfort wearing both units.
Having two sets of wires required harnessing then together for ergonomic
efficiency.

4)What I do find is that this combination puts the ringing in my ears into a
background level. Creating an enhancement of intelligent foreground audio. Thus
this combination works best for me.

5) Like all with ideas, I am interested to hear from those who have
accomplished  hearing enhancements and how my idea can be improved upon?

73 Scotty WK3N