Very good, Chris.

This reflector also gives  valuable advice on other Off-topic advice.  I have
recently asked for advice about morse keys and got tremendous informative
replies.  It will take me some weeks to run through all the suggested
literature.

I really like this reflector from which I have the chance to equip myself
more with radio knowledge (sometimes even tourist information).

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

從︰ Christopher Soames <sem...@semaos.plus.com>
收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期︰ 2011年07月11日 (週一) 3:46 AM
主題︰ [Elecraft] K3 Forcing Firmware Download.

Thanks to all the very very rapid replies.
I am pleased to say all is now functioning correctly and K3 is like new
again.

Cheers to Dick K6KR for pointing me exactly where I needed to go.

THE HELP MENU

Which is where I should have gone in the first place.

PS to all concerned this Digest is worth its weight in gold to the likes
of me.

--
Regards from

Chris Soames