On 7/11/2011 7:25 AM, Kjeld Holm wrote:

> The Danish company Phonak are selling a device under the name of
> TVLink which plugs into the line out, Scart, headphone or
> external speaker connector and from it's console sends in stereo
> to your hearing aids. I have not tried it yet - so I cannot say
> anything about how it performs. The price is 3000 DKK around 450
> EUR.

  Thank you very much for this information.  I am looking for
  something like that for use with my scanner when I am
  travelling.  The "dongles" that I have seen on line only seem to
  have a 2 hour battery life at the most.

  I will be receiving my Phonak hearing-aids later this month and
  after I get used to them I will look into whether the TVLink
  will suit my needs.

--  73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402