> It reads the BCD data from the K3 (I documented a K3 cable in my
 > review).

Of course it doesn't appear to work in parallel with the KPA-500
(both devices connected to the BCD data on the K3) according to early
reports on one of the Elecraft lists.  I suspect that's because of
different voltage and logic levels ...

Both the Elecraft KRC-2 and microHAM Station Master work just fine to
control any of the commonly available remote antenna switches - with
all modern radios and amplifiers.

Station Master can even provide "in band" switching (switch taps on
a vertical matching network or loaded yagi) and amplifier PTT delays
for transceivers like some Icom models that drop PTT while still
making RF.

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.