On 7/19/2011 3:04 PM, k...@baymoon.com wrote:

> I guess it would be cool if there was some macro that would stuff
> everything into the trash folder except the topics of interest to
> me. Or, maybe there already is such a macro.

  My e-mail client (Thunderbird) as does most if not every modern
  e-mail reader has such a tool - it's called a Message Filter.

  I tell it what to look for, and it routes it to a specified
  folder.  That's how I sort postings from various groups, and
  within the Elecraft group, general, K2, K3. and so forth
  depending on what's on the subject line or in the body of the
  message.

  The trap, however, is that sometimes a thread that I want to
  follow will switch folders, depending on what the content of
  the message is and if the writer identifies his/her equipment.

--  73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402