I have a situation with the CMP and ALC bar graphs indicating and a
scratchy noise when I press the PPT switch on my MH2 mic.  This is before I
speak
into the mic.  If I tap or speak into the mic  the graphs return  to
normal,   I have grounded pin

I have a situation with the CMP and ACL graphs indicating and a scratchy
noise that happens many times when I press the PTT button pn my MH2  mic.
If I tap it or speak into it the graphs return to normal and  the noise
disappears  I grounded pin 2 on the mic  jack on the K3 and  there is no noise
or
graph indication.  I connected  my Kenwood  mic and it happens with it
also. .  Could there be some RF feedback  getting into the mic circuit ?

K1DWZ