From: Don Wilhelm-4 [via Elecraft]
[mailto:ml-node+6613554-1050478-347...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:21 AM
To: KJ4YQK
Subject: Re: XV-144 Receiver RF Amp Bias Adjustments

Dave,

Yes, you should read 6.8 volts to ground at the C4 D3 junction.

Make certain you have voltage at both ends of R15.  If you do, then
check the soldering carefully in the upper left quadrant of the board.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 7/23/2011 1:00 AM, KJ4YQK wrote:
> R13 is not adjusting anything.  0 volts.  I was wondering what to look
for.
> Has anybody experience this, and what is the corrected action.
> What voltage should I read at C4 D3 junction.  Should it be 6.8 volts?
>
> Thanks Dave

Post: mailto:[hidden email]

  _____

below:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/XV-144-Receiver-RF-Amp-Bias-Adjustments
-tp6612768p6613554.html

To unsubscribe from XV-144 Receiver RF Amp Bias Adjustments, click here
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubsc
ribe_by_code&node=6612768&code=ZGF2aWRAc2FsdWRhbGFicy5jb218NjYxMjc2OHwtOTQ4O
Dk4OTcz> .