FS:  My K2/100 and KAT100 with options and upgrades installed. In excellent
physical and operational condition- carefully built and has had very
light use.

Options included:
KSB2… SSB adapter board
KNB2...Noise Blanker
KAF2… Audio filter/Real-Time clock
K160RX… 160 mtrs/2nd RX antenna
KAT2… QRP auto antenna tuner
ETS15… Short tilt stand
EC2… Project Enclosure kit- Unbuilt- New…(build  KPA100 and KAT100 into one box)
Fingerdimple & FT-100 knob- not currently  installed
Nifty Mini-manual K2
All cables- 2 power cables, RS232 cable
Mic/headset w/PTT switch
Metal case w/foam cut for K2

Upgrades:
K2 Keying mod
12M/10M BPF mod
VFO ALC mod
PLL temp stability upgrade
FWK2MCIO Firmware 2.04/1.0
REVISION  A to B mods,  including
BFOMDKT and
E850138 PLL ref upgrade
XFILMDKT
2nd XFIL SSB mod
AF Gain wiring mod
K2 mic shell to PCB mod
SSBCAPKT and R-K2KSB2XTLS mods, KSB2 caps/14  crystals, included not installed
KPA100UPKT amp upgrade
KPA100RESKT amp 20/17 meter upgrade

Everything completely documented.
Pictures available at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/w8soo/sets/72157627101739390/

One of the best rigs I’ve ever built/owned- not using it much so time to give
it

a new home.  It will be hard to find one better built.  Serial #0812-  Price is
$1175 shipped double-boxed  to  CONUS.  Payment by MO or PayPal.
If interested, please email: w8soo at arrl dot net
73, Ken W8SOO   K3 #1972