Hi All,

I have a K1 and also a cute, but rugged, little Tokyo HP-45b amp, which puts
out about 45W and I take it camping.  I've been thinking of pairing the two.
The THP amp doesn't have RF sensing for switching.  Can anyone point me in
the direction of a simple way to key the amp with a K1 / KX1?  Are there amp
keying buffer circuits you can make up and use with the K1/KX1?

Perhaps someone out there has done this successfully already.  I can't find
much in the archives, so perhaps others have worked out that it's not worth
the fuss?! :)

Thanks!

John
VK7JB