If you have one of those smallish 3 to 4 inch open end wrenches that
fit the nut exactly, torquing it by putting pressure on other end of
wrench with pinky finger only, can tighten it permanently with no
danger to any component.

Long term operation of VFO B without that nut tightened properly is a
greater threat to physical integrity of components behind the panel.

73 & GL
Guy