Nuts. Ill bet i inadvertantly changed the sidetone source, because i had
been viewing the secondary menus just before. Overlooked sidetone source.
 Should have posted before pulling..... I got this K2 second hand and have
been trying to learn the ins and outs - there is a lot there.

Thanks for your time Don!

Chip