The KX3 will have the same WIDTH range as the K3 (down to 50 Hz). It
will also have an "APF" filter function (audio peaking filter) for CW,
with a dedicated switch to turn APF on/off. APF is especially useful
for a low-power radio that may find its way into QRP contests, where
many CW signals are right at the noise level.

Wayne