K1 is sold pending receipt of payment.

FS: Wilhelm-built (Mar. 2010) Elecraft K1, s/n 2865, in as-new condition,
with KFL1-4 (40, 30, 20 & 15M) & KFL1-2 (80 & 17M) filter boards, KNB1 Noise
Blanker, K1BLKLTKIT-X Backlight. Also comes with KBT1 Battery Adapter, which
has not been installed. All documentation included. The K1 has an 80 kHz
tuning range. Reason for selling: I bought a Wilhelm-built K2.
 Asking $350, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail and insurance, CONUS
only. I will be happy to demonstrate the K1 on 40, 30 or 20 meters, band
conditions permitting. Please email queries to: bullseye-10x a t hotmail d o
t com.