Subject:        [QRP-L] NorCal QRP club/HF pack meeting
Date:   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 01:09:50 -0700
From:   Song Kang <songk...@comcast.net>
To:     <qr...@mailman.qth.net>

Good Morning,
NorCal QRP club/HF pack meeting is this Sunday at 11AM.
We had a nice turnout and few interesting show-n-tell last month.
Please join us and share your latest projects.
We may receive news about upcoming Pacificon Sunday.

Please note the new location, Erick's deli/cafe in Fremont. The address is 4138
Walnut Ave. Please Google for directions.
The meeting is first Sunday of each month at 11AM.

Everyone is welcome. Please come and share your latest projects.
Any questions/suggestions on club will be passed on to the board members.
Thanks.

Song, WA6AYQ