K2 s/n 03497, KPA100, KSB2, K160RX, KNB2, KDSP2, tilt stand, latest
firmware, looseleaf book. Eye candy visual condition outside and inside, and good
electrical working order.

$1150 or near offer, packed well and shipped insured ground to US
destination.
No guarantee except will not be DOA.

TenTec Titan, uses 2 3CX800's, manufactured mid-eighties, s/n 00554. Good
visual inside/outside and working conditions, with manual. Guaranteed not DOA.

$1600 or near offer, packed well and shipped insured in 3 cartons: amp, ps,
and tubes, ups/fedex-ground, to US destination.
No guarantee except will not be DOA.

If you call me and get my answering  machine, pls speak slowly and clearly.

Tks for reading.

73, Dave, N3HE
Cincinnati OH

513-674-7202