-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jason Hissong
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:21 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] 2 K2s?

Hi guys,

I am working on my second K2 right now and things are going along great
(I sold the first one last year).  I am faced with a decision.  I am
thinking of getting another one.  I have some stuff getting sold and I
am thinking of getting another K2 dedicated to QRP and get the KPA100
for the one I am building now.  I think two K2s side by side will look
good... one for QRP/field use... and the other that becomes all the rig
I will ever need (ok.. except for getting some transverters)

What do you guys think?  Also, is there a support group for those who
are addicted to building these things?

72/73
Jason Hissong

--

"A long journey starts with the first step and an understanding spouse."
http://www.undermidnight.com - astronomy and astrophotography